Thursday, January 26, 2017

KONG HEE FATT CHOY

blogtunm.blogspot.com Tun M 
MY wife and I wish our Chinese friends including those who greet us at shopping complexes and other gatherings a Prosperous and Happy Year of the Rooster.

I would like to thank my Chinese friends and supporters for their support during and after my term as Prime Minister of our country Malaysia.

Lately attempts are being made by certain people to label me as anti-Chinese. This is to serve their political agenda. They know they are lying.

They want the Chinese not to support the DAP and the other parties who want to remove Najib as Prime Minister. They want to perpetuate Najib’s kleptocracy. They ignore that I am not opposed to FDI from China but only against mass immigration. I am against mass immigration from any country. No country allows mass immigration. Selling land for foreigners to build cities for people from their own country is not FDI. The BN and UMNO in particular should declare that they want to flood this country with foreigners.

I am not anti-Chinese. I am pro multiracial Malaysia and Malaysians.

My record will show that all races prospered during my premiership. In fact Malaysia became known as an Asian Tiger.

Najib’s kleptocracy has destroyed Malaysia’s prosperity and Asian Tiger image. Now Malaysia is known as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. He cannot pay 1MDB loan of 42 billion, yet he has now borrowed 55 billion. This will bankrupt Malaysia.

All races are suffering because of Najib. We all have to work for his removal.

Still I hope Malaysian Chinese will enjoy a Prosperous and Happy New Year.

Kong Hee Fatt Choy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at United Nations General Assembly


Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at the general debate of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2018
Turkey President Tayyip Edrogan speech at the general debate of the 74rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2019
Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at the general debate of the 74rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2019