Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SOUND BITES

blogtunm.blogspot.com Tun M 
The Government has announced that Mathematics and Science will be taught in Bahasa Malaysia effective 2012.

On Monday, Education Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and officials from his Ministry had met me to brief me on what the Government had already decided to do.

Although my views were sought, they are not reflected in the decision.

I have made my views known with regards to this issue in this blog. I will not repeat it but readers can go here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at United Nations General Assembly


Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at the general debate of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2018
Turkey President Tayyip Edrogan speech at the general debate of the 74rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2019
Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at the general debate of the 74rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2019