Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THANK YOU!

blogtunm.blogspot.com Tun M 
My blog became one year old last week. (The first posting appeared on 1 May, 2008).

It had been an exciting journey to be able to share my thoughts with so many who had taken time to visit and comment on my postings.

When I first started blogging, I was merely trying to find ways of expressing myself after being blocked by the mainstream media.

I did not expect to receive such high hits (to date it is 18,710,769) and such thoughtful comments. I have tried my best to respond to these comments. But the commenters must know there are too many.

There had been times, especially when I was travelling, when I found it to be quite difficult to keep up with the postings but I am glad that I had managed to ensure my blog remains active.

I have to thank visitors and commenters for their continued support. Without that, I would not be inspired to continue blogging, at least not at the pace that I do.

I hope to be able to continue with my blogging and I also hope that your support will keep on coming.

Thank you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at United Nations General Assembly


Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at the general debate of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2018
Turkey President Tayyip Edrogan speech at the general debate of the 74rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2019
Dr Mahathir Mohamad speech at the general debate of the 74rd session of the United Nations General Assembly 2019